Each set of Plans includes:
- Front, side and rear elevations at 1/4 ” scale. All elevations include notes, dimensions, and recommended exterior siding.
- Complete dimensioned and detailed Floor Plans.
- Foundation Plans: Typically our plans will show a basement foundation. Slab and crawlspace foundations are also available on most plans for an additional fee.
- Roof plans at 1/4 ” scale showing all roof Pitches, Ridges, Hips and Valleys.
- Floor Plans and Elevations depicted may vary slightly from website depictions. Over time, we make plan improvements that may not be updated on the site immediately.
- Square Footage is typically calculated using heated Square Footage on the main and upper levels. Stairs are counted once. Two story open areas and vaulted spaces are not included in Square Foot totals.
- Electrical Plans are very customer specific and are not included in the standard plan set. The types of lights, switches, and where they are located vary with each customer. An on site meeting with the builder and electrician after the house is framed is the easiest way to make good decisions regarding electrical. However, we can produce custom electrical plans for $350.00.