When searching for house plans, a future homeowner often finds a plan that comes very close to fitting their needs, but if they could just make a few changes it would be their PERFECT home plan. Modifications provide a cost effective way to create the home of your dreams. You can purchase the CAD file and work with a local designer in your area on your medications or fill out the contact form and we will
Did you find a plan that was almost perfect for you? Do you have an idea and you want to know if it’s possible? We’d love to hear your ideas and give you a quote!
Here’s how the process of creating home plan modifications works:
- Browse through our portfolio of house plans on our website and select the one that most closely fits your needs. Once you have selected your plan and have your customizations in mind, you are ready to submit a modification request.
- You may fill out the contact form below or you can email us directly at [email protected] . Please give as much detail as possible when filling out your request so that we can give you an accurate quote. Detailed list and sketches are great.
- Once you submit a modification request, someone from our team will contact you via phone or email to give you a modification cost estimate and guide you through your base plan purchase.
- Once you complete your plan purchase, we will send you the base plans to reference while we make your changes and get you added to the modification schedule. We will send you study sets to review before the plans are finalized.
- The final plans will come to you via email in PDF or CAD format along with instructions for printing.
How long does the modification process take? The modification process usually takes about 3 to 4 weeks
How much do modifications cost? Modifications usually range from $350 for minor tweaks up to $2500 for more detailed changes, please fill out the contact form below to receive a quote.
What is included with my final plans? Please refer to the “What’s Included” section at the bottom of this page.