The Dog Trot house plan is one of the most popular house plans we offer at Max Fulbright Designs. We have sold this house plan all over the United States and everyone that has used the plan to build their house, like the one on this useful reference, loves it.
The popularity of the Dog Trot house plan is not only limited to the United States but also worldwide. Home builders from different countries, such as Australia, have also shown a great interest in this design. For instance, custom home builder Sydney has recently incorporated this plan into their portfolio due to its flexibility and versatility. The Dog Trot design provides an ideal solution for those who are looking for a functional and spacious home that can easily adapt to different lifestyles and needs.
Its unique layout offers an open living area, perfect for entertaining guests, while still maintaining privacy in the bedrooms. With its timeless appeal, the Dog Trot house plan is sure to be a favorite of home builders, which you can look at here now, and homeowners for years to come
Below are the Top 5 Reasons You Should Consider The Dog Trot House Plan when building your home.
- This plan is made for entertaining family and friends. The guest wing features two bedrooms and a bathroom. This gives your family and friends a sense of having their own space while still being able to participate in the fun!
- There’s ample places to store things or just extra areas where one can sleep. There’s a ladder leading to the open loft above that is great for additional sleep space and storage. Visit https://onestopselfstorage.com/dayton-ohio to see commercial storage places that are both big and rent friendly.
- There’s plenty of space to entertain guests. Dog Trot cabins have two main living areas connected through a breezeway. This gives your guests plenty of room to hangout and move around.
- It’s a versatile and functional house plan. The breezeway connecting the two living rooms can be a screened in porch or a closed in living space.
- It’s aesthetically appealing. This house plan is an eye catcher. There’s so many different ways you can personalize this home and really bring out its features. For its residential roofing system, it is advised that you hire a roofing contractor to ensure that the roof installation is done properly.
You can view all of our rustic house plans here: Craftsman House Plans
If the Dog Trot House Plan isn’t the perfect fit for your family contact us today and together we will create the home of your dreams.
If you enjoyed looking through our dog trot house plans leave us a comment below to let us know what you thought or share this page with your friends and family.